Comments: Hark to the World

I've never met you, but you know my friends Leonard and Sumana, and I was slightly staggered to I discovered this, since both my girlfriend and I had independently discovered Holy Tango of Poetry and adored it and then I'd googled you to find this blog and had been reading it for years before I realized that I knew people who knew you. Pleasantly disorienting.

Posted by Fafner at December 25, 2008 12:13 PM

You love holiday music and you know, it you weblebrity. Just wait till I get that dreidel song posted on youtube.

Posted by Dianna at December 26, 2008 03:41 PM

My favorite version of a holiday classic is Spiraling's "Do You Hear What I Hear?". You can hear it on the widget at their site.

Posted by Scott at December 28, 2008 02:17 PM

Hey, I love Spiraling! I didn't know they were still around. (I listened to them back when they were called You Were Spiraling, but lost track of them.) The song you linked to is great! I should probably pick up their latest CDs. Thanks for the link --

Posted by Francis at December 28, 2008 03:14 PM

Ooh, speaking of lost track, do you have their cover of Take On Me? It's from the You Were Spiraling days, but I can't find it anywhere. It's just the sort of thing that I'm sure everyone would love having forced on them some Friday.

Posted by Scott at December 30, 2008 06:41 AM

Did they ever actually record it? I feel like it's always been something they played during encores but never did an proper studio version of. And I think I once had a live mp3 of it, but I can't find it now. I'll keep looking. It is a great cover.

Posted by Francis at December 30, 2008 12:28 PM

Hey Francis -- You're Joe Shanghai famous! I'm not really blogger's blogger, more a professional editor/blogger/writer for Popular Mechanics and DVICE (hence the link above, where I liked to your audition). Nice meeting you!

Posted by Sarah at January 5, 2009 05:24 PM

I forgot -- I totally do have a personal blog (see link). Also this: http://sugarcomplex.blogspot.com/ , which I will update sometime soon, I swear.

Posted by Sarah at January 5, 2009 05:35 PM

Amaze such wiki wow cataclysm are undoubtedly absolutley original and then mystical i would personally reccomend them all for your personal distinctiveness of an individual.

Posted by wiki wow cataclysm at October 22, 2013 08:40 AM