Comments: Everybody must get stoned

I follow your blog from the LJ syndication, and so I can skip the ties on days that my eyes aren't up for that much stimulation. (And I can defer Six Things until my kids aren't hanging around the computer :-)

Don't let the idiots get you down.

Posted by Rhu/nmHz at December 4, 2006 12:11 PM

I love your wardrobe pics. They are visually refreshing!

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds- and/or Fuck the hatas!

Best wishes to Rose-

Posted by samalee at December 4, 2006 01:52 PM

Please tell Rose people are keeping her in their thoughts, and remind her what a blessing it is to actually KNOW what is the matter and that help is coming, even when the pain is still there.

Posted by Ruby at December 4, 2006 02:26 PM

I love the ties. I sometimes wish I'd thought of your shirt-tie harmony concept myself. Except I don't like wearing ties. Still, it's quite challenging for a gent to establish a "look" that's original, fairly low-maintenance, and not too outlandish to wear everywhere. I salute you.

Posted by Rubrick at December 4, 2006 04:13 PM

Another shirt/tie blogging fan chirping up here. I feel like it helps expand my color/pattern horizons. :)

Best wishes to Rose for feeling LOTS better soon!

Posted by Janice in GA at December 4, 2006 04:36 PM

It baffles me that people treat bloggers as though they are forcing them to read (or even check!) their sites. "How dare you post that, what a waste of my time"? Excuse me? If you don't have time to check a blog because you run the risk of seeing something that doesn't interest you, don't "quit" and leave bitchy comments. Get an RSS reader.

Posted by kostia at December 4, 2006 04:54 PM

I think that people who feel the need to comment on people's blogs are all pathetic losers.

.....Wait a minute.....

Posted by Dianna at December 5, 2006 03:43 PM

I actually have the Goth game, which my in-laws gave me for Christmas a few years ago because I like horror movies and H.P. Lovecraft. It's so-so bordering on lame.

Posted by Christopher at December 7, 2006 12:56 AM