Comments: That's what he was talking about

I can't wait for the next edition of "What search terms did people use to find Heaneyland?"

'sex with a computer'
'sex with a Chinese restaurant'
'sex with Republicans'

Posted by Scott at November 2, 2006 07:06 AM

I'm going to try really hard to start using "I would play, like, Chinese checkers" as a conversational tool.

Posted by The Dan at November 2, 2006 10:06 AM

To clarify:

I don't find that Chinese cuisine involves particularly many bones, but that *is* the analogy I thought I heard.

It's completely absurd, but he had such conviction.

Posted by Lorinne at November 2, 2006 11:50 AM

"I don't even know how to behave." Sellin' himself short, that guy.

Posted by Rubrick at November 2, 2006 03:07 PM

So, whose ass is bigger, Lorinne's or Rose's?

Posted by Ernesto at November 2, 2006 03:56 PM

Size isn't so important to me, Ruby...I mean, "Ernesto".

Posted by Francis at November 2, 2006 04:06 PM

Let me know who "lance" is while you're at it. I've been wondering.

Thanks!

Posted by RD at November 2, 2006 04:21 PM

Hey, I can't blame that guy. Being another Puerto Rican, I know I love some big ass. And, for the most part, white girls don't have it. And, if they do, it's sloppy fat ass. I am more a fan of the bubble-butt variety, and I'm sorry to agree with the guy on your train ride, but white girls really don't seem to have them all that often.

He's just telling it like it is.

Computers? That's another story entirely.

Posted by nomo at November 2, 2006 05:10 PM

THAT'S WHAT I WAS TALKIN ABOUT!

love,

E

Posted by RD at November 2, 2006 05:18 PM

That's what I miss about NYC- crazy shit out of nowhere. Tampa sucks.

Posted by Jessica at November 2, 2006 07:00 PM

It wasn't out of nowhere, I was responding to Francis.

Posted by RD at November 2, 2006 08:46 PM

Ruby: Um, I believe Jessica was referring to the man's subway monologue as "crazy shit out of nowhere", not your comment. As for Lance, he is a regular person named Lance, and if you're making a joke by asking that, I am (as seems so often to be the case) not getting it.

Posted by Francis at November 3, 2006 12:11 AM

this hole thing feels so warm and soft....hum ass=good flat=bad

Posted by isidro at November 3, 2006 09:41 AM

Francis: Um, I believe I was making a joke of pretending to believe, you know... in a crazy-shit way, that Jessica was referring to my post(s), but, again, thanks!

Posted by Rube at November 3, 2006 11:15 AM

Oh, dear Lord in heaven. This was the funniest blog entry I've read in a long, LONG time. My sides ache and I am wiping away tears, I've been laughing so hard here. Thank you, Francis. This was the first time I've read your blog and now I just have to add it to my list. I look forward to your future posts.

Posted by Joe at November 5, 2006 02:15 PM

Have anybody pointed out that this guy is an ignorant fuck? And, gives Puerto Rican's a black eye with his..... whatever it is.

??

Posted by Paul at November 5, 2006 06:10 PM

Paul, I think no one pointed out that the guy is an ignorant fuck because it's really obvious. But thanks for the sobering shot of righteous indignation.

Posted by Shagpoke Whipple at November 5, 2006 06:26 PM

Wait, what about me?

Posted by Lance at November 5, 2006 09:42 PM

Don't worry, you're still the most ignorant fuck of all. Must you be such an attention whore?

Disclaimer: The above text is a meaningless joke made for its own sake because the opportunity presented itself. It does not represent the opinion of the author, nor, to my knowledge, the host blogger. Void where prohibited.

Paul, this unintentionally hilarious fuck is very likely bordering on mentally ill and/or is a chemical abuser. Still, the only thing he appears to be ignorant of is public/pc decorum --I trust his account of his perceptions/experience and of his own taste. I think at least some non-Puerto Ricans he encounters will understand these things, or know many more Puerto Ricans who are nothing like him.

Posted by RD at November 6, 2006 10:38 AM

Perhaps he meant to express that no matter how much ass one has in one's face, less than an hour later, one desires still more ass in one's face, similar to stereotypically described Chinese food.

Posted by Tablesaw at November 8, 2006 01:03 PM